Polyform HTM fenders are highly versatile and can be used either vertically or horizontally on your boat, strung along the edge of the dock or pontoon for use as quay fendering or can even be used as dinghy rollers.
- Moulded-in ribbed construction makes them30% less abrasive than smooth fenders.
- Inflatable eye is reinforced and moulded in to fender.
- Unique vinyl valve and nylon screw for airtight seal.
- Seamless finish, UV resistant.
- Consistent heat control during manufacture eliminates weak spots or ‘runs' in the vinyl.
- Colours guaranteed not to mark.
Not sure what size fender you need?
Click here for our handy fender sizing chart
Size 27" x 10.5" (68.6 x 26.7cms)
Hole Diameter 5/8" (1.59cms)
Centre Hole fenders are ideal for use as lane markers as they can be used to provide a solid barrier as opposed to buoys which leave gaps between them. They are highly visible and cover a larger surface area than ball markers so are perfect for any length of water you wish to mark off. The fenders can be easily secured by threading a floating rope through the centre with a knot at either end or by the use of washers and G rings. A string of fenders can then be tied off either to a quay/pontoon or a weighted chain to the bottom of the water.