Polyform HTM fenders are highly versatile and can be used either vertically or horizontally on your boat, strung along the edge of the dock or pontoon for use as quay fendering or can even be used as dinghy rollers.
- Moulded-inribbed construction makes them30% less abrasive than smooth fenders.
- Inflatable eye is reinforced and moulded in to fender.
- Unique vinyl valve and nylon screw for airtight seal.
- Seamless finish, UV resistant.
- Consistent heat control during manufacture eliminates weak spots or ‘runs' in the vinyl.
- Colours guaranteed not to mark.
Not sure what size fender you need?
Click here for our handy fender sizing chart
Size 34.8" x 13.5" (88.4 x 34.3cms)
Hole Diameter 5/8" (1.59cms)
Suitable for boats up to 18m
With freeboard from 95cm unless fitted horizontally.
This size can be used as a dinghy roller.